1) How far is the hotel from the sea?
The beach is a short walk of 30 meters from the hotel.
The pool is just a few steps away from a stretch of free beach, where you can hire sun loungers and umbrellas (not included in your hotel accommodation price). Alternatively, you can opt to use the facilities of one of the private beach establishments, which cost around € 10 per day.
2) Is the hire of sun umbrellas included in the price of hotel accommodation?
No. Access to all beaches on Elba is free. The most popular beaches have beach establishments offering hire facilities and other amenities such as a bar and restaurant.
3) Is the use of air conditioning and the swimming pool charged separately?
No, these services are already included. The pool opens in mid-May and can be accessed between 8 am and 7pm.
4) Is the pool is supervised?
No, the pool is not supervised. Young children must be accompanied by a parent at all times.
5) Is there a fridge in the room?
Some rooms are equipped with a mini-bar.
For guests staying in rooms without a fridge, the bar is always available for keeping items chilled.
6) Do all the rooms have balconies and sea view?
Some rooms have a balcony or terrace and only these rooms have a sea view.